WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank You for visiting our website. Your access to and the use of this website (hereinafter reffered to as: “the Website”) are subject to these Terms and Conditions and the applicable legal regulations governing this area.
The Website and all texts, logos, graphics, images, audio material and any other material on the Website (hereinafter referred to as: “the Content”) are subject to copyright, ie. are owned by BLRE LLC, or are uploaded on the Website with the permission of the owner or an authorized right holder. Use of the Content, except as described in the Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the Content Owner.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The contents of the Website may contain incorrect information or typographical errors. Changes to the Website may be made periodically, at any time and without notice. However, BLRE LLC is under no obligation to regularly update the information contained on the Website. Also, BLRE LLC does not warrant that the Website will function without interruption or error, that the defects will be corrected in a timely manner, nor that the Website will be compatible with Your hardware or software.
You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable or overload the Website, impair or disrupt its functioning, disable the use of the Website by others, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website;
- Use robots, spiders and other automated devices, methods or means to access the Website for any purpose, including the monitoring and copying of any material on the Website;
- Apply manual processes to monitor or copy material on the Website, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written permission;
- Use any device, software or method that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website;
- Insert viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or any other malicious and technologically harmful material;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website; impair, disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website or some of its parts, the server on which the Website is stored, or any other server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website by disabling services or distributed disabling services;
- In any other way try to disable the proper functioning of the Website.
RELIABILITY OF PUBLISHED INFORMATION
The information presented on or through the Website is provided solely for general information purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information. Any reliance on such information is solely at Your own risk. We disclaim any obligation and responsibility resulting from Your reliance on such material, or any other visitor to the Website, as well as anyone who may be informed of its content.
EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
You use the Website at Your own risk. BLRE LLC is not responsible for any material or non-material damage, direct or indirect, resulting from or in connection with the use of the Website or its Content.